Monday 3 March 2014

Thank you to my sponsors

Here is a list of my generous sponsors, who are kindly helping me during the final 4 weeks of competition preparation.


Airport West Real Estate
Managing Director- Mark Marazita pictured
If you’re thinking of buying, selling or renting, contact the friendly team at Airport West Real Estate.

I’ve had very good experiences with Managing Director Mark Marazita when it came to selling my property. There was regular communication and realistic feedback, which made the process a lot easier for me.



George the Fishmonger
If you’re looking for an outstanding range of the freshest seafood, at competitive prices with the funniest staff, make sure you visit George the Fishmonger! Every week I treat myself to 1kg of King Prawns and a range of yummy fresh fish. See George or Tony!

Fish lips with George and his 2 mates.

Crayfish bicep curls with George. Who has the bigger guns?
George the Fishmonger has been operating at Melbourne's world-famous Queen Victoria Market since 2005. George has a history in the seafood industry that many don’t. His holidays were spent at the Footscray wholesale Fish Market in the early 80’s learning the trade at his father’s store. George’s love of Seafood and more importantly, fresh good food, motivated him to continue in the Seafood industry well and truly after his family had left it.


HYPOXI Prahran
HYPOXI was developed by Austrian sport scientist Dr Norbert Egger. It is based on the premise that with the application of high and low (negative and positive) vacuum pressure whilst exercising, turbocharges your workout,  targets stubborn fat and reduces yucky cellulite around the hips, buttocks and thighs. Want to see more evidence? Check out the research: www.hypoxi.com.au/research/

Jetson-style rubber skirt & what it looks like inside the S120.
If you have been following my blog, you will know that my trouble spots are the thighs. Therefore I use the S120 machine. I am undergoing 8 HYPOXI sessions to complement and accelerate the rigorous physical training in the gym and strict nutritional plan. The sessions are 30 minutes long. I get zipped up in this rubber Jetsons-style skirt and pedal away (program set by the lovely therapists Katy and Robyn). 

For more information, contact Foxy Studio: 9510 4390  25b Izzet St, Prahran VIC    info@foxystudio.com.au
Experience it for yourself! Take advantage of the complimentary trial and body assessment: http://www.hypoxi.com.au/free-trial/

Nice and clean.... our team BEFORE the Melbourne 2014 Colour Run. Wearing the HYPOXI Foxy Studio top. 

Yep... still clean!

Our team, after the run!




Queen Vic Gourmet Butchers
Lamb backstraps, cutlets, gourmet hand-made sausages….no wait….. I’m dreaming, this is all AFTER the comp, haha. Queen Vic Gourmet Butchers is a family owned business run by Grant and supplying only the best quality aged beef and lamb from the western districts of Victoria.

All that red meat.. perfect for us carnivores! 
 Grant has a big heart and also sponsors a range of children's charities. Do pop in and pick up some excellent cuts of meat (and rub it in my face, how good the gourmet sausages are). Queen Vic Gourmet Butchers can cater and also arrange bulk purchases.  https://www.facebook.com/QueenVicGourmetButchers?fref=ts  9329 2705   Stall 22 QVM.


The Nutcracker

I’m in heaven! One of my favourite foods are nuts (and thank God I can eat them all throughout the competition preparation). I’ve been coming to this small family-run nut shop for years. Micheal is very passionate about his products and doesn’t mind a good chat either. Being nut-obsessed, I have tried A LOT of different nuts (+ medjool dates, prunes and figs) from different stores and I can honestly say that these are the best tasting and freshest nuts I have ever tried. If you don’t want to compromise on quality, see Michael at The Nutcracker. Shop 152, Footscray Market.


Anytime Fitness in South Melbourne

A late edition shout out to Anytime Fitness in South Melbourne, who are kindly sponsoring me during the final 3 weeks of competition preparation.
Some of the big pluses of being able to do my cardio here is the 24/7 access, which is great as I can slot it into my hectic schedule whenever I like and is close to home! The cardio equipment is top-notch! If you have been following my posts, you will know that I don't particularly enjoy cardio, however the treadmills and cross-trainers have these amazing large screens where you can choose to explore various hikes/runs around the globe or watch a variety of tv shows/movies/use the internet. I simply set the pace (or multiple interval paces) and am transported into another place. My favourite is exploring the glaciers and national parks of New Zealand's North and South Islands and interesting historical facts pop up on the screen as move through it. I also like the private, modern, large bathrooms, unlike other gyms where you're cramped and have to share the block with 10 other people. Come and say hi to Rob, the Club Manager!
Anytime Fitness 
63-69 Market St, South Melbourne
03 9682 1453
southmelbourne@anytimefitness.com.au

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anytime-Fitness-South-Melbourne/374884649218534



Thank you! I honestly and humbly appreciate your support.















No comments:

Post a Comment